December 03, 2015

New On My Bookshelf

New Books

Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber As soon as I walked into the store I was attracted to this stand of Christmas themed books with super cute covers. I wasn't expecting to find a novel with a deep meaning and difficult characters. I wanted something light hearted, sweet and fluffy, just like the TV movies they air around this time of the year. Ashley and Dash embark on a road trip from California to Seattle, hoping to make it by the 23rd of December.

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Ever since reading Slammed I've been hooked on CoHo books and devoured almost everything she ever wrote. This was on my Amazon wish list so I had to pick it up when I spotted it on the shelf. When Tate meets Miles passed out drunk in front of her apartment, she's far from impressed. Despite the uncomfortable first encounter they can't deny their obvious mutual attraction.

The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh My mom initially discovered this on the Top 10 shelf and pointed it out because of its cover. I was skeptical and intrigued at the same time as the novel is described as "a tense, sensuous and piercingly insightful story of sexual obsession". 

Massive shout-out to Ernster's All English Bookstore! They offer a wide range of books and their friendly and helpful staff makes for a very pleasant shopping experience. I've never left the store empty handed even though it's a bit more expensive than Amazon.

Which books have you picked up recently?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Visions

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig