March 31, 2016

Banana Cake

I have mixed feelings when it comes to bananas. I love anything that tastes or smells like bananas but I never go for the actual fruit on its own. Give me a slice of bread to put the banana on and I'm good. Although I would probably add a thin layer of Nutella. Chocolate and banana are the ultimate combination for me which is why this recipe includes both. Quick and simple (and tasty) banana cake for spring!

Ingredients:

300 g flour
220 g sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 ripe bananas, mashed
125 g butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Directions:

1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Melt the butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar; set aside.
4. In a separate bigger bowl, mix the mashed bananas with the beaten eggs, 
melted butter and vanilla extract.
5. Stir the dry ingredients from the medium bowl in the batter.
6. Add the chocolate chips.
7. Grease and line a loaf tin before pouring the batter in.
8. Bake for 45 minutes depending on your oven.


Happy baking!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Visions

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig