June 29, 2016

Make Up Menu N°1




In the good old days this type of post used to be a FOTD but since we're trying to be a bit more fancy now, it's a Make Up Menu. In other words I tell you what throw on my face when I actually have time to do more than just mascara. By throwing I mean carefully applying over a 30 minute span and hoping it looks semi good.
I'm saving the last drops of my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for special occasions. Why did they have to reformulate this though? I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla on my under eye area and on any imperfections and set my face with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light for a healthy glow
To contour and bronze I dug out my Smashbox Contour Kit which was hiding at the bottom of my make up drawer as I don't properly contour on a daily basis. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Nude Mauve and Nars blush in Deep Throat are my perfect blush combo. 
For natural brows Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium is my go to. I put on Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige as a base for the gloriously shimmery By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock. If I'm feeling courageous and have a bit of extra time I attempt eye liner with Manhattan Eyemazing Liner. Lancôme Grandiôse mascara for voluminous and long lashes (don't be put off by the curved swan like wand). For a nude lip I reach for Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Lip Pencil in N°4 and top it of with Tanya Burr lipgloss in Lunch Date.

What's your go to product for those days when you spend some extra time on make up?
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love posts like these!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have more time I like to experiment with my eyeshadows. I really like the colour tattoo as a base and By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock has become one of my recent favourites too :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the Maxfactor blushes and the Lancome Mascara!

    www.sarah-elizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Visions

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig